Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday Everyone :)
Hope this makes you smile it does me as it had been forever since I had time to take some photos for fun
so Getting to do so was enjoyable :) 
What are you all up to this weekend???
This is going to be a busy weekend for me personally but suprisinly not because of the kids who will be spending the weekend with Grammy and Gampa :) I have a wedding to shoot on Saturday 
which I am super excited for I love..love <3
Also Have a Maternity Shoot on Sunday morning and the possibility of a engagement/paint session
Plus I will be going out to dinner with the hubby on Saturday night for our Anniversary
And we're going out antiquing and Exploring on Sunday morning then spending the evening at home
cuddling and watching movies.
Monday we have a optimologist appointment for Jaydon in the morning and then we are thinking of taking all the kids out to CDA lake :) we have only been there once and it was in the winter for the X-mas Cruise so we are excited. Then I think Monday night I will bake cookies with the kids.
Plus of course all the editing for my sessions lol
Don't know about you guys but it is HOT and I don't feel like cooking in this heat..
However I still like feeding my kids balanced meals so tonight I popped out the old crockpot 
(LOVE THAT THING)
We are doing crockpot chicken taco's 
In my house this is a simple three ingridient recipe which is chicken breasts, salsa and taco seasoning
Throw in in the crockpot for three hours on high or 6hours on low :) 
Shred Chicken and serve on either soft or hard shells and top to your liking
(In our house we like cliantro, lime juice, avacado, and sour cream)
Offically got the younger three enrolled in the birth to three program so they are now on the waiting list and should be starting right around the time the older two start school. 
We also looked into joining the YMCA and plan to do that in the next couple months.
And are making plans to visit Western Wa in September.
Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment