Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Family Traditions

Yesterday I wrote about my kids Christmas wish list
and I said that some of the things they put on their are traditions.
Traditions are extremely important to me.
When I was growing up my Daddy made sure we had a lot of traditions...
until he got to sick to do them anymore :(
And the memories of traditions...those are some of my favorite childhood memories.
So of course making traditions with my kids is very important to me.
Some of the traditions are ones from my childhood and some are from Devon's childhood...
And some are new ones we have made with our own little (okay not so little) family...
We used to go to fantasy lights EVERY YEAR...
I don't remember a year I didn't go growing up, and when we still lived in Western Wa
we took the kids every year to...
But we moved, and it still breaks my heart a little every year I can't take the kids. 
But we have a new tradition now..
Disney on Ice..
As my daddy used to say-
 It's not what you do with your kids...it's that you do something with them!
Wise words daddy and I am glad I listened to them <3

Making memories
One tradition at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment