Friday, August 1, 2014

My Other Love...

Well hello one and all on this wonderful Friday :)
First lets address something...
It's the First of August, and tomorrow I am offically FULL TERM!!! Yay!
Okay now to the point of this post.
If y'all haven't figured it out by now I LOVE my kids lol and my hubby to,
But I also have another love...
Photography...
In fact I run my own Business...
www.facebook.com/beautifulbybensonphotography
Where you are all welcome to follow my work.
I love capturing all moments in life <3
Well this week I get to capture a very important one to me personally..
My niece (who is basically my very first baby) is offically a Senior...
I can't believe it...but I am so blessed and honored to capture these moments..
So without further ado...
My GORGEOUS NIECE..









Miranda Ashley Teabo
Class of 2015
"You'll Never cross the ocean...
Until you have the courage to loose sight of the shore"

No comments:

Post a Comment