Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The change a day makes

Do you ever just sit and look at your kiddos and think...
Wait when did they grow so big..
How is it I will have four kids in school in January???
How is it my youngest is potty training?
When did my oldest start to look more like a kid and less like a Little kid???
When did my middle son start to look more like a little kid and less like a baby??
When did my Oldest son start knowing so much and teaching it to his bubbas???
The time just flies...
Between keeping them fed, and occupied and clean and clothed and all the house work..
Somewhere in Running a home and a business and the daily tasks of mommy duty...
The time sort of just slips away..
When you are counting down to something..
The time moves like molasses in January,
But then you look at your kids and think wait when did they get so big?!?!
 March 2014
July 2014
(Photography Credit TO Photography)
Do you see the difference just four months made...it's astounding to me..
Look at Cherry and Jaydon..
My God I can't believe how much more grown they look!
And now Mack and Emmit..they don't look like babies...
That's not okay with me..because well they are still my babies..
All of them!
And Gracie..
well it's sad to say but the day her baby sister is born she is suddenly going to look so much older.
Not because in my heart she still won't be just a baby..
But because she won't be the baby anymore..
She will be a big sister..
Over night they will all grow again.

I am 39weeks and 4days today...
I know I don't look it lol..
That's because my sweet little baby girl just loves mommy's spine..
Let me tell you not fun.
But the point is Our little girl will be here very soon..
And when she comes suddenly things will change..
Not that it's bad..
We are so excited to meet her and hold her and 
we all love her so much already it hurts not having her in our arms yet.
But her arrival will indeed be bittersweet...
Because with her arrival our baby Gracie is no longer a baby...
Which is sad :(
But at the same time..wether there was a baby A or not she would still be the same age..
and she would still grow up...
So although I know I am about to loose that...
I also know I am about to gain a whole bunch more.
I will get to wittness her becoming a big sissy.
I will get to see my 5 kids become my 6 kids.
I will see their faces light up when we FINALLY bring sissy home..
And once again (for now) our family will be complete and content and all will be right with our world.
Time changes so much..
Even just a blink of a eye can change someones world.
I won't spend my time on this earth trying to please other's by fitting into their idea of the 
"Prefect American Family"
Instead I will spend every second..
Every moment..
Cherishing these amazing blessings I have..
Every single one of them <3
Because I am oh So very Blessed
So...
 (and total doctor who pun here in honor of my hubby)
Don't BLINK ;)
Because time goes so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment