Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's baking Season

Goodness where has the month of October go...
I know it has been quiet here on my blog..
Sorry about that y'all
I had planned to do a crockpot recipe for every day of the month, but you know what they say...
About best laid plans...
The truth is I just haven't had the time.
I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the last 2.5weeks
  But Fall season doesn't just mean busy...it means baking
We haven't even carved pumpkins yet (gasp!!!)
The kids have been sick and my schedule has been packed.
But alas it's coming to the end of my busy season for Work 
So yesterday I made some time to bake chocolate chip cookies :)
I happen to have the best recipe for Chocolate chip cookies out there ;)

 They turn out soft and gooey and oh so good :) 
If you want to enjoy a little fun with your kiddos and get a sweet treat out of it 
I highly suggest making these :)

Chocolate Chip Cookies 

Cream Together: 
Real Butter 1 cup 
Granulated or Raw Sugar 3/4 cup 
Brown Sugar Packed 3/4 cup
Mix In:
Salt 1 tsp 
Baking Soda 1 1/4 tsp 
Beat In:
Vanilla 1 tsp 
Eggs* 2 large 
*If mixing by hand beat eggs before adding.
Gradually Mix In:
Flour 2 3/4 cups
Stir In:
Semi-Sweet Real 2 1/2 cups 
Chocolate Chips
(2 cups = 12 oz)
Optional:
Chopped Nuts 1 cup 
(walnuts, pecans)
Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375˚ for 13 minutes** cookies should be light golden brown.
Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
**Pampered Chef Stone Cookie Sheet works the very best. If you are using a metal cookie sheet you will need to watch and time for your oven and cookie sheet.

*The Benson Bunch loves cooking and baking together and we hope you will enjoy this recipe for years to come and make many memories with it as we have <3
And please share the love ;) cookies are made to be shared
(PS Don't mind my messy house and half dressed kids..remember I said they've been sick ;) the cookies were a get better treat :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment