Monday, June 22, 2015

Fathers Day 2015

Father's day 2015
The best way to sum it up would be a clusterfuck
Is it sad when the best part of your day is the part where you're at work...
Probably...
I had all these grand fun plans and ideas...
And life sucks and people suck and none of them went as planned.
But alas my Husband has a good fathers day...
Even if I was a bundle of stress and frustration.
And that's what matters...
And I did manage to get some photos :)
So instead of going into detail about why I was overwhelmed with Frustration and irritation yesterday
I will just share some super cuteness
Just gonna leave these right here...














Happy Father's day to two very imporant awesome men
My hubby and His Grandpa
(ps. Sorry I haven't shared our Summer bucket list yet, I will post it soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment