Saturday, October 5, 2013

Loving Fall

Hey all my peeps :) I wonder how fall is treating you this year :) I hope this post finds you and yours doing well. The Benson Bunch well it's had it's ups and downs but overall we are loving Fall :) So Far We have dealt with The issues with Jaydon (that's never ending but we love him and he is worth every moment) all 7 of us having the stomach bug...oh yes lots of joy cleaning up after lots of puking people while I was puking lol :) fun times ;) and two of the kiddos (Mack and E) having Impetigo lol but I managed to keep that one from spreading<3 Thank Goodness lol. Cherry has been fully enjoying not only school which she is rocking getting prefect marks on behavior and grades but Soccer and Girl Scouts as well :) In fact she is in the middle of her Fall Fundraiser for Girl Scouts. Mack is now three (my how the time flies) and is offically on the waiting list for preschool. He just got his testing done along with Emmit and Gracie and all three of them are MONTHS above their age development levels :) They are all much enjoying birth to three and the special time with mommy and daddy while the other two are at school. We have so much fun stuff in the plans for this fall and winter that we want to do with the kids. We are trying to get a Mobius kids Muesum family pass and we are still hoping to join the YMCA as well. I am gonna be going to a field trip with Cherry's class to the pumpkin patch and we also hope to take the kids as a family this year :) and Tomorrow we are getting our family photos done <3 which I am SO EXCITED FOR!!!! Plus we are planning our first but hopefully soon to be annual Halloween Party. Come November Cherry has a Father Daughter Dance which she is SO excited about. And December oh but I how I can not believe my baby girl is gonna be 7! Just thought I would update all of you on our season so far :) be ready for some Awesome pictures soon <3
All our Love
The  Benson Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment