Saturday, October 26, 2013

Prepping...

So the reality and Joy of Having five kids Is...
There is never any down time...
That means that although my post about Jaydon is current...
And although it scares me...
I don't have time to dwell on it...
I have five million and one things to accomplish in an average day.
Today that is such a blessing.
This week has been hard and therefore I am behind on my editing.
Which means I currently have 7 sessions I need to finish not including the wedding I shot last Month.
And I am also throwing a Halloween Party for the kids tomorrow...
Have to let them be kids <3
And in doing these things...my mind is far to occupied to worry or stress.
And by the time I hit the hay at night...my body is to wore out to let my mind dwell to much.
And I am very thankful for these things.
 So on a happier note...
Tomorrow I get to watch my babies have their first Halloween party <3
I am as excited as they are  <3
I currently have 2 cakes in the oven and soon to follow is pumpkin cookies
and even thinking about doing cupcakes as well :)
But most enjoyably I am making my Daddys Meatloaf tonight...
YUMMY :)
Hope everyone is having a great Day
The Benson Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment