Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 and Hello 2014

Okay so I wasn't going to do this whole oh it's the end of the year thing...
But then I looked through my pictures..not even all of them..Just my mobile uploads on facebook...
And I realized...2013 had more ups then downs even if those downs were hard..
And those up and downs are worth remembering SOOOO...
here we go... 2013 summed up..
We started the year with Emmit turning one...
Where did the time go...he grew so fast...
Life was pretty sad at this point...Devon was working 60hr weeks...
And as much as his job was a blessing, we were still up with Grandpa and Devon was in Spokane..
And the kids and I didn't handle it well..
We searched and searched and searched...
And Finally on January 28th our prayers were answered...God provided and we came across the most awesome landlord..
And moved into our first house...
 <3 home sweet home <3
And it was so wonderful to finally be together as a family again
Then on February 8th, just two days after bringing the last boxes to the house...
We went to the hospital 
and Welcomed our beautiful Gracelynn Irene Benson to the world
 And she was prefect.....
We brought her home and everyone fell in love <3
We watched her grow and watched her siblings adore her
Then Our boy Turned 5 
Happy Birthday J-Man :)
And we were so happy 
Jaydon "Graduated" Pre-school and 
Cherry Graduated Kindergarten

And we were so PROUD of them both :)
And my sissy Came to Visit :)
I love you sissy
Then we spent the summer enjoying parks and the sunshine and playing in our backyard
Summer was awesome and We even went on our first Family Vacay
back to Western Wa
Got to take the kids to a fruit stand for the first time :)
We also bought our new truck :)
 And our newest Family member Colt :)
Then the kids started School First the older Two in Sept.
 Then Mack in November..
How fast they have Grown
 Cherry started and rocked her first soccer season
 We finally got to take the kids to a pumpkin patch..and I use that term lightly
Mack Turned Three
 Cherry Turned 7 and had a sleepover
 Emmit has become a little talker and loves his baby sissy
And Gracie is 10months and still my crazy little face maker
 We got Family pictures done
 My silly kids I love them lol
 Aren't they too cute for words
 And I fell even more in love with my hubby..If that is even possible :)
And We had a very blessed Christmas
...The entire year wasn't prefect..
There were plently of down..
I just chose not to highlight them...
because 40yrs from now it won't be the van breaking down that I remember..
Or Jaydon being diagonosed with Epilepsy..
I will sadly remember the loss of our baby...
But I wanted to focus on all of our blessings..
And let me tell you this just barely scapped the top of them..
They don't Call them Highlights for nothing..
2013 was pretty amazing
and 2014 will be to..
because no matter what is behind us or what lies ahead of us..
We will face it all as a family
So bring it on 2014
the Benson Bunch is Ready and Waiting ;) 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 
From our Family to Yours  

No comments:

Post a Comment