Thursday, January 2, 2014

Second day of 2014

Today is the second day of the new year...so I was wanting to check in and see how everyone's first day was? Mine was freaking amazing...I don't know what got into my hubby yesterday but he was treating me like a Goddess. Not that he doesn't always treat me amazing but yesterday I was spoiled. I slept until almost 11am and then was brought chocolate covered strawberries and ice cold water in bed to tide me over while he made blueberry pancakes with homemade blueberry sauce..YUMMY...I then got cuddled and tickled and loved on in bed by my man and kids :) and even got a little mid-day lovin :P you needed to know that lol but I must say with 5kids that was a pretty awesome accomplishment lol and then I finally climed my lazy butt out of bed at 2pm...I know right, insane lol...then I spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling my man on the couch and listening to my babies play while I watched romantic comedies...that was pretty awesome :) then hubby asked me what I wanted for dinner and made it for me :) and then he put all the kids to bed and went to the store at 11pm to get things for a milkshake because I was craving it. P.S. a Banana Butterfinger milkshake is FREAKING AMAZING lol and then I got a little more loving o_O what I know he really was a God yesterday lol. And then I passed out and woke up to him doing dishes and then he paid all of the bills and bought the kids and I Arby's for lunch :) I am one spoiled lady and feeling the love :) So how was your first day of the new year? Hope it was pretty awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment