Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Time...Spend it wisely

So I was thinking today..that there are 1440minutes in a day..
And wondering how it breaks down how we spend those minutes...
I mean we are supposed to get about 480 worth of sleep..
Ya mom's don't always get that much lol
so now were below a 1000minutes left..
How much of that is spent driving?
How much of it is spent Cleaning?
How much of it is spent telling the kids no and stop..?
Cooking? Working? Online?
And how much of that is actually spent kissing your kids..
Telling them yes..
Watching a movie with them...
Or reading a book to them..
or baking cookies with them..
I mean if we only get so many minutes before the time runs out..
Shouldn't we try to spend as many of them doing what matters?
I would think so..
If I learned anything from my Grammy and my Daddy..
It was this..
Time spent with those you love doing things you love..
Is time Spent wisely

No comments:

Post a Comment