Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy One Month Aria Lynn

 One month ago I gave birth to a sweet kissable beautiful baby girl
 I can't believe how quickly time has flown.
It doesn't feel like it has been a month, and at the same time it feels like she has been in our family forever...
Because she has <3
God knit her in our hearts long before he knit her in my womb.
 She still so little and sweet and I am still eating up all the little "baby" details before they are gone.
Those little rose bud lips
 Baby toes...oh how I love those long but tiny little toes
 You ever see such cute birthmarks and long little fingers <3
 And her button nose...oh how I kiss it one million and one times a day
 Those sweet chubby baby cheeks that just complete her perfection

Happy One Month Aria Lynn Benson
Please stay little for awhile longer 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment